A child’s exposure to social and educational opportunities early in life can have a powerful effect on his or her development. If you are looking for a preschool or daycare in the Doylestown area, consider A Child’s World in Doylestown. Call us today at (215) 348-7200 to learn more! For additional information, check out the resources below.
- Kids Health offers information about separation anxiety in children, including tips about how to deal with the resulting behaviors.
- If you are worried about whether your child’s anxiety is normal, check out this article by the Help Guide.
- Give your child the best nutrition as a toddler using this guide from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Learn what reading ability you can expect from your kindergartener with help from this article.
- Check out these educational games your child can play online, provided by PBS.